- Career Forum
Installation Supervisor, Construction Paint/Signage
Posted by ASG Services LLC (booth # B2527)
ASG Services LLC is the leading industrial identification and marking specialist. Our unique approach to industrial labeling, signage and floor striping projects has positioned ASG as an industry expert and revered manufacturer and installer of customized products and services.
We are looking for an Installation Supervisor with an attention to detail that can work to our high level of standards. This candidate will be a self-motivated, enthusiastic person, with general construction experience. This candidate will be based out of our Norcross GA office and need to reside in the greater Atlanta area but able to travel extensively, up to 75% of the time, working in small installation teams.
Experience with spray application striping, concrete surface preparation and managing installations would be an advantage, however training will be provided for the right person. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Mechanically and practically inclined.
• Comfortable working at heights up to 40 feet on aerial lifts.
• Must be flexible and available to work outside of normal working hours.
• Desire to learn and develop with the company.
• Good communicator on all levels.
• Excellent team working abilities.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Driver’s License with a clean diving record.
Physical Demands of the Job:
• Requires prolonged driving, standing, bending, stooping and sitting.
• Frequent lifting of materials up to 75 pounds.
• Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard.
• Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Please forward your resume and cover letter.
Visit www.asgservices.com to find out more about our company's products and services.
|Preferred Contact Method
||United States of America
« Back to Careers