Material scarcity, industry-wide restructuring, workforce retention, and rising freight costs pose significant challenges to the supply chain sector. When coupled with shifting priorities and consumer demands for transparency and sustainability, companies must enhance their agility and future-proof their supply chains more than ever. Are you ready?
MODEX 2024 will unite innovative concepts, state-of-the-art technologies, and brilliant minds to transform the supply chain field. Join us to optimize warehousing, streamline fulfillment, and enhance the efficiency and agility of your last-mile delivery. Prepare for whatever the future holds at MODEX 2024.
- 1,000+ EXHIBITORS
- 40,000+ ATTENDEES
- 100+ COUNTRIES
- 150+ FREE EDUCATION SESSIONS
Special Benefits to International Attendees
Interested in receiving special benefits and extra support prior to the event and at MODEX? Consider joining an industry delegation. Benefits include:
- Complimentary exhibits pass
- Dedicated assistance with registering for the show and onsite planning
- Reserved spot at the Guided Show Floor Tour (offered exclusively to US Commercial Service delegations)
- Invitation to the MODEX International Reception & Dinner
- Assistance setting up business meetings with exhibitors
- Access to the International Trade Center including complimentary wireless access, reserved meeting space and complimentary beverages and snacks.
- Networking opportunities with other supply chain and advanced manufacturing industry professionals from your country
Join an Industry Delegation from your Country
To support attendees from outside of the United States with extra resources and help from in-country specialists, MODEX is adding a new offering: the international delegation program.
The program is co-organized with the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Trade Event Partnership Program (TEPP). Through TEPP, MODEX works with the U.S. Commercial Service’s network of offices in U.S. Embassies and Consulates worldwide to bring delegations of qualified international buyers to attend the show. Commercial specialists leading these delegations help international buyers locate equipment and solutions they are looking to purchase at the show and facilitate meetings onsite.
Don’t see your country on the list?
Please submit your information, and one of our international specialists will connect you with an organizer.
* Required Fields.
The following information should help assist you in your travel planning to the MODEX 2024 show. If you are an international visitor or exhibitor at MODEX 2024, please be reminded that the United States government has instituted new, tighter visa requirements for non-immigrant applicants.
Please be aware this may lengthen the time it takes to process your visa application and may take up to four months to be completed.
Wait times depend on location and time of year, but you can find specific procedures and estimated wait times by checking your U.S. Embassy/Consulate's website.
You must register for free to attend MODEX 2024 to receive a Letter of Invitation by completing a brief online form. During registration select the checkbox labeled "I would like a visa invitation letter". Invitation letters will be created for each individual and emailed.
Please note that we are unable to issue invitation letters to anyone who has not registered for the show.
For more information email Customer Service at customerservice[at]modexshow[dot]com.
For more information email Donna Streicher at dstreicher[at]mhi[dot]org.
Four Important Steps to Obtaining a Visa
- Review the U.S. Department of State website for changes to the visa process that may affect you.
- Register for MODEX 2024. You will be able to request an Invitation Letter to assist you in obtaining a visa from the U.S. Consulate in your country during the registration process if you are a citizen of a country where a visa is required to enter the United States.
- Check your passport for the expiration date (passport must be valid for at least 6 months after planned entry to the U.S.)
- Apply early for your Visa.
There are a number of items required of all Visa applicants, including the following:
- Payment of a nonrefundable application fee.
- Visa form completed and signed. Blank forms are available free of charge at all U.S. consular offices or online at http://evisaforms.state.gov.
- Valid passport for travel to the United States with a validity date at least four months beyond the applicant's intended period of stay in the United States. If more than one person is included in the passport, each person desiring a visa must make an application.
- Two photographs, two inches square (37x37 mm) for each applicant, showing full face, without head covering, against a light background.
- Support materials indicating the purpose of the visit, that the applicant plans to remain in the United States only for a specific, limited period of time, and that they have a residence outside the United States as well as business interests or investments that will insure their return to their country of origin at the conclusion of the visit.
- U.S. Visa Policy and Procedures
- U.S. Commercial Service
- Department of Homeland Security website
- Step by Step Guide for Obtaining a U.S. Visa
- Online Visa Application Form
- U.S. Visa Application Procedures for Chinese citizens
- Temporary Visitors to the U.S.
- Fees for Visa Services
- Visa Waiver Program
- U.S. Embassies & Consulates
- Travel Tips & Information